The error is a part of any technical device. Whether it is a simple clock to a spaceship, issues and error happen. These issues and error comes without any prior notice and information and can lead a device or machine to very critical damage. And sometimes it gets hard to diagnose the error then resolving it.
Printers are also one technical device that faces problems. It can be because of any hardware or software. If you are also one of them then do not worry, Brother printer tech support is filled with world-class experts technicians who have several years of experience in providing support. No matter what the error you are facing, the support and service team will resolve it in a very minimal time duration.
Brother printer error code TS-02 is a series of errors that appear in brother devices. The error generally appears when your printer is not able to detect wireless access point or router device due to any damaged system files or corrupted system files this error can also appear because of improper or incomplete removing of hardware or applications from the system. To resolve the error, follow the below-given instruction carefully.
Troubleshooting steps to resolve the Brother printer error code TS- 02
Below the steps are mention to resolve the error code TS-02. Follow the method one by one and check whether the error persists or not, if the error code persists move to the next step.
- First of all, you need to check that the wireless LAN access point/router is connected to the power source.
- Verify that you have a working wireless internet connection.
- Now if your printer and router have a barrier between them. Then place the printer near the router. Or use any range extender or Router Repeater for better connectivity.
- Verify that router Mac filtering is disabled. If it is enabled we suggest you please disable it to remove the error message.
- Keep in mind, that your Brother printer is using 2.4 GHz range. And if your system is using the 5 GHz range then the printer will not be able to connect properly and show TS- 02 error.
- Make sure that SSID and password that you entered is correct and not changed.
- Once you follow all the Steps, Restart your computer and check whether you are getting the error code or not.
Run System File Checker (SFC)
System File Checker checks any corrupted file in an existing system file. SFC is very essential and important for the proper function of windows. it replaces the missing or corrupted to the new file.
- Click the Start button and in the search bar, type cmd and then press the enter button.
- Make sure that you are logged in as admin.
- Click Yes on the User Account Control (UAC) prompt that appears,
- Now in cmd program, type SFC /scannow and press the Enter key.
- System File Checker will start and checks the damage or corrupted system files.
Error still persists? Dial Brother printer support contact number +(1)-888-846-5560. The support team is working 24*7 at your service.