Fix Common Canon Printer Problems In Windows 10 | Canon Printer Support Number
When you are using the canon printer to perform some task like scanning and printing from it, but sometimes, the device is not running correctly because of some changes you made in your system whether the connection or any software modification. However, the user may face various issues with the device while using it. One such problem is the windows 10 upgrade that means when you update your windows to the latest version just after that your printer start behaving abnormally which leads to the sudden stopping of the printing process. Likewise, most of the user does not know that is their printer is working with the windows 10. Therefore, if you don’t know about it, then you have to visit the official website of canon printer and check that the printer model you are using is supported by the windows 10. If not, then you need to change the model of your device. Otherwise, if your model is supported, then you must go through this blog to get the best solution in no time. All you need is to follow the steps which are provided Canon Printer Tech Support to resolve the issue.
Before starting with the steps, you have to check the connection of your printer to the computer is connected correctly and make sure that there are no loose cables. Plus, the power switch is on of printer. If the issue is not resolved, then follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, you have to try to run the printing troubleshooter that is provided by Microsoft.
- In case, the issue is not solved, that means your device needs the latest printer driver to start the process of printing with it. Remember to check and get the right software according to the requirement of your system. Find and locate the software which is compatibility printer driver that will go with windows 10.
You need to uninstall the printer to install the new printer driver without any problem, because sometimes if you do not perform these steps, then the corrupted files left behind in the computer even after installing the new one. Therefore, it is better to remove all the unnecessary files. Below are the steps to uninstall the printer from your computer.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Start menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Then, you have to open the control panel by clicking on it from the menu, a list of options display on your computer screen.
- Now, click on the option called hardware and sound, where you need to select devices and printers option.
- Next, click on the printer name and right-click on it then a menu pops up.
- After that, you need to click on the option called remove device.
- Then, you should reinstall the printer on your system by following the manual steps provided in the book.
- Lastly, go to the manufacturer website and download the driver and install it on your computer by following the instruction.
If you are unable to solve the issue, then contact Canon Printer Support Number +(1)-888-846-5560 toll-free anytime to get further guidance.