How to resolve brother printer error code E51 | Brother Printer Tech Support Number
Brother printer is the leading and well-known brand among others in the business and users picked brother printer because of its features which are added often with advanced technology. Their all-in-one series consider as the user pick because of the needed features is available in that version. Also, the modern printer has the facility of all the actions in one device such as scanning, printing, and copying is included in it. Moreover, the support for brother printer from the third party is quick and secure which helps the user to get the solution in time without waiting to get the reply from the experts. Even though sometimes printer undergoes of issues and errors because of continuous used. One such error is the error code E51 which typically occurs while you are printing documents because you do not place the tools of printer properly. Therefore in this blog, we are providing the steps to remove the error from your printer to start the process of printing again without any hassle. For an immediate solution, you have to call Brother Printer Tech Support Number and avail the service to get the guidance from the professional team promptly.
Working with front cover
- First of all, you have to open the front cover and then leave your device for at least 10 minutes to make it cool down first.
- Be cautious while taking out the drum unit as well as the toner cartridge assembly. It is very possible that the jammed paper may be drawn out through the drum unit or even perhaps with toner cartridge assembly.
- This might further drive to the issuing of the paper so that users can readily pull it out of the paper tray opening area.
- Lastly, you need to close the front cover carefully.
Managing the drum unit
- Make sure you do not place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly directly at the back section.
- Then, you have to remove the paper tray out of the device completely.
- Next, gently draw out the printer’s jammed paper and then open the back cover which should be “face-up output tray”
- Lastly, you have to try to correctly pull down all tabs placed towards the left and right-hand sides to simply open the fuse cover.
Working with the tray
- Gently, place the duplex tray right towards the back of the device.
- Then, you need to set the paper tray securely on the back side of their device.
- Next, you should pull down the green lock lever device and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit section.
- Lastly, Clear out all jammed paper if you find any inside the drum unit.
If the above-given methods are not working for you to remove the error then you need to contact Brother Printer Support Phone Number +(1)-888-846-5560 toll-free to communicate with our support team of skilled experts to get the guidance in removing the error easily without getting any further problem. We serve round the clock service to our clients.